1. The kitchen is now vented! We can exhaust out through the roof.
2. The backsplash is sealed and grouted!
3. There are cabinet doors on the cabinets we kept!
Here are some pics from grouting. We used Delorean Gray Sanded Grout from Home Depot.
The punch list is getting tiny!
- fabricate the drawer fronts
- spray all doors and drawer fronts that are going to be gray
- install hardware on the new doors and drawers
- trim above the cabinets
- paint touch ups
- installing the open shelves
- the door to the mudroom (size, paint, install, hardware)
- installing the rest of the soft closes
It was especially lovely to welcome many friends and family into our home yesterday for a little Holiday Party an d put the kitchen through its paces. What a difference it made! Counter space...a great place to sit and chat...a sink big enough to do all the dishes...as if we didn't already love throwing parties enough!
A post dedicated to the doors and drawers Brent is making/has made will be next!