|First step was to spray foam the very narrow spaces.|
|Spray foam around the windows|
|Me attempting to fire foam between the two floors (anywhere a wire struck through what would be the ceiling)|
|Of course, I had my tongue out in concentration.|
|Brent SAID that the yellow foam only expanded 1/2 as much|
as the white foam, and therefor, I should use TWICE as much....
|It was actually kind of funny-looking. |
Also, it fell down in the right-hand corner.
|Brent insulating. |
Respirator - always a good idea.
|Vapor barrier added around the windows|
|Outside walls - insulated :)|
|Don't forget the porch ceiling!|
1. It's basically a puzzle.
2. It's itchy.
3. I suck at cutting with a utility knife.
We started on Thursday after the electrical inspection with a little bit accomplished...we continued Friday night, and then Brent concluded Saturday while I started painting the beadboard for the ceiling.
Post a Comment